Bloomfield UNICO Intern Program
Our Chapter’s Intern Program was adopted in February 2019.
The program promotes the UNICO philosophy of Service above Self among Bloomfield High School students who match the Italian heritage qualifications.
The program is only available to eligible Juniors and Seniors who live in Bloomfield and attend Bloomfield High School.
The 2020-2021 application period is now over. Please visit again in the fall of 2021 for the next year’s application period.
Role and Functions of the Intern:
- Attend both Board Meetings and General Meetings (minimum 50%). Annually, there are five (5) Board Meeting and five (5) General Meeting, alternating months, the third Thursday of the month. (Due to COVID-19 the chapter will be working with a tentative / flexible schedule until restaurants are allowed to open for indoor dining to accommodate our General Meetings)
- Actively participate at meetings. Assist the Secretary in note taking, or other assigned responsibilities.
- Assist in the operation of the chapter by performing clerical and organizational duties as assigned by the secretary and or Board Member. E.G. Currently the Senior Interns are working with other members in the redesign of the chapter website.
- Actively participate in at least one (1) community service or fundraising activity per term.
- Actively support and promote the “Service above Self” philosophy of UNICO.
Anna Haraka –Class of 2020 – First Chapter Intern
Rosa Marfia – Class of 2020
Gabbi Nucci – Junior
Emily Tice – Junior